Monday, November 2, 2009

Taylor turns 3 years old....

I can't believe that our little girl is 3 years old! It went by so fast and it makes me sad to think how fast children grow! She was so cute...the morning of her birthday she came running in and climbed up on the bed and said, "mommy, look at me, I grew bigger! Look at my legs, they grew in my bed and I am 3!" OMG...so cute!
The pumpkin patch birthday party was a great time! Of course it was packed, but we had our own little tent for 2 hours and we did a hayride for everyone at the end. I think everyone had a good time and it was something different. Taylor rode a pony with her cute little cowboy boots on and she now thinks she is a real cowgirl!
Daddy introduced her to Chucky Cheese for the first time on her birthday! He knows I hate that place, so they went without me. Nasty, sweaty, germy kids everywhere...no thanks! So I told him if our kid comes home with the swine flu I will kill him! So far, no flu. We also went to Llwelyn's for dinner with the grandparents. We love that place. It was an eventful weekend because the next day was also Halloween. It turned out to be a great weekend! Now its time to send her off to school!!! Uhhh, I'm gonna be so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment