Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Its the most wonderful time...of the year!" Yes, mommy has been playing the christmas music since it started on Nov 12th! I looooovvvee it! Thanksgiving means that its officially the holiday season. Taylor and Parker already saw Santa once just because he was at the mall. Taylor asked for a horse (surprise, surprise), although we already have 20 of them. Parker took a look at Santa and gave him a good scream! She really likes looking at him though and all the Santa stuff we see?
Black Friday mommy got up at 3:30 and went to Target...it was fun! I have to admit I really like the excitement of going that early and seeing what deals you can get! My friends all think I'm crazy, but thats okay. I was home and back in bed by 5:15. Black Friday is also reserved for putting up the Christmas Tree while watching Christmas Vacation! They had a ball! Taylor heard me saying, "oh, this is my favorite ornament", and "oh look at this one." So she started saying the same thing and all of the sudden every ornament was her favorite! I knew Parker would be a monster with the tree this year! She wanted to play with every one and pull them off. We're still working on that.
Daddy also got all the lights put on the house and the yard all decorated. It looks great. We look like the Griswalds compaired to the rest of the street!
We are so excited for Christmas! Only a few weeks to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment