Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where is she putting it?

We just can't get over Parker and how much she is eating lately! I feel like she has a deficiency of some sort! Its seems like she just can't get enough food. lol!! She isn't packing on the pounds...good thing, but she is constantly going to the kitchen for food. I think her babysitter feeds her all day and now she's just used to it?
I was taking a mental note of everything she ate the other day because I just couldn't believe it.
This was her day: eggs, guacamole (yes, she loves them together like her mama!), blueberries, crackers, grapes, an avacado, wheat thins, fruit snacks, hershey kiss (these are things she found in the snack drawer), a half pint of blueberries..omg!, eggs (for dinner), cheese, potato casserole, broccoli, cookies and milk.
Okay, can you say piggy??? Thats more than I eat in a day for sure!
We still love her, but I don't know how much we can afford at the grocery store! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment