Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer...almost gone!

I am so behind it isn't even funny! I'm not sure where to begin! Summer has been great fun. Taylor went to several camps and had to be juggled a bit. Thanks to Grandma's for helping us out! Jason went back to the office full time and mommy quit her job at Sante and took on two new jobs! Its crazy how fast things can change. Its all for the better though. Mommy will get to spend more time at home with the girls and will maybe even get to keep Parker at home a day or two a week. And...since I will be teaching PE at Taylor's school two days a week I will also be with her. This year her class will get to attend PE, Art, Spanish, and Music, so I will have her in class! She is super excited about it now, but we'll see if it lasts. I'm sure no kid likes to have their mom when they are in 7th grade. lol!
Some random pics I took over the summer....





 Parker's 1st ponytail!
 troublemaker!!!
 Taylor was pretty excited about her new running shoes, shorts and shirt! Ready for a marathon :)
For now we are ready to get back into a routine. We really love the Fall too! Our little Parker will be 2 next weekend...I can't believe that! And in October Taylor will be 5. We are ready for the second half of a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment