Saturday, February 6, 2010

Parker at 5 months





Wow, Parker is really becoming so much fun! She recently started giggling when you talk to her or tickle her and she is so smily all the time! She really is a good baby and is as sweet as she can be! I think she has overcome her stranger anxiety. It was weird that she had it so soon, but last weekend we were with mawmaw and aunt Julie and she did just fine. Of course she really only smiles for Jason and I, but at least she didn't look at them and scream! She has been eating cereal for a while now, but last week was her first veggie...carrots! And, not only carrots, but real homemade carrots! She loved them. I also gave her some smashed avacado the other night and that was funny! I made homemade organic peas and carrots and used my handstick blender to make babyfood. I did a cost comparison and it is sooo much cheaper to make my own and better for her. So, I hope I can keep it up! Today she's gonna have peas! Here are her latest pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment