Saturday, February 27, 2010

My little look alikes!







Since Parker will be 6 months old this weekend I decided to go back to Taylor's baby book and let her see some pics of herself when she was 6 months and do some comparison of where Parker is compared to Taylor. We already knew that Parker is smaller than Taylor was, but I also saw that Taylor was just learning to sit up at 6 months and Parker isn't even close yet! It was really cute going back and showing Taylor when she was little! She kept saying...."look at Parker mom" and I kept saying, "no thats you!" I decided to compare some pics of them to see just how much alike they really looked at this age. I think you can tell who is who, but you can definitely tell they are sisters! Taylor's are all marked with the date, which really helps me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment