Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Parker is 6 months!







Happy 6 month b-day Parker! Where does the time go? 6 months is so much fun. Everyday she is learning something new and getting more of a fun little personality. She went for her 6 month check up yesterday and weighed in at 15lbs 9oz. Thats two pounds less than Taylor was. She is in the 42 percentile for her age. She isn't yet sitting up or getting teeth, but I think that is just around the corner! She is a good little sleeper though. I don't really enjoy getting up at 5am, but when she goes to bed at 7:30pm thats a good long stretch, and she also goes back down for another hour and a half or so. She will just wake up and sing in her bed until we come for her and then she's all smiles and giggles! I love how happy they both are in the morning....well not always for Taylor, but for the most part! Taylor wakes up and comes in saying "mom, wake up, its a sunny day! The sun is up so its morning." Well thank you for that report Taylor! Too bad I'm not so bright and cheering in the am! All I can do is lay there and wish someone would bring me my coffee!
Here are a couple pics from this week. A couple weeks ago Taylor and I went to Disney live with Mawmaw Lisa and she got the girls these Mickey and Minnie ears. They are so cute.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe how big they both are, where did the time go? I remember when we found out Taylor was going to come!
    Such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete