Sunday, March 7, 2010

Parker's First Tooth!




Parker got her first tooth on Friday! No wonder she was so crabby on Thursday night. I really had no idea it was coming. I thought she had a tummy ache. I put my finger in her mouth on Friday afternoon and was shocked that I felt a sharp little thing stickin out of her gums! Poor thing! So these pics have nothing to do with the tooth...you really can barely see it yet, but she has been pretty fussy and has also had lots of poopies...I think related?? Today she was eating in her bumbo when I heard some really wet toots! I thought I should change her because it sounded uncomfortable and OMG.....poopy everywhere! I was screaming for Jason to help, but I couldn't even clean her up. We put her bumbo in the sink and I just undressed her and sat her in the water. It turned into a really cute photo session! She loved playing with the water! This is the way we are doing the bath thing from now on! She could have stayed in there an hour. Well actually, I finished feeding her in the sink since she makes such a mess...haha! I think the other bottom tooth is right behind, so we may have a fussy week ahead. I just hope we don't have messy diapers all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment