Friday, March 26, 2010

Girls Weekend






So last weekend Jason went fishing with the boys for the whole weekend...thursday through sunday! It was just the girls at home. I had the bright idea to take them to the mall by myself and get thier pictures taken. It seemed like a good idea in my head! Something fun for us to do while dad was gone....it was fun for a while. I totally thought that Taylor was going to be the shy one while getting pics taken and I thought we'd get Parker to smile like crazy, but I was soooo wrong! Taylor wanted to play at the playplace at the mall so I bribed her to be good and smile....that actually worked, but Parker was another story. She looked around and looked at this strange lady and her little lip started quivering and she starting screaming! We managed to get a few cute pics, which is probably better for me since I can't make a decision on pictures to save my life. We did a little shopping and had lunch and we were all exhausted and ready for a nap!
Other than that we didn't do much. We saw Pawpaw Rowberry and Pawpaw Mark Friday night and went to mawmaw Jan's on Sunday. Daddy missed the girls. Taylor talked about him all weekend. It was kinda cute! Then she stayed home with dad on Monday becuase she was on spring break and Parker went to the babysitter and Taylor was sad that she wasn't with her sissy! She missed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment