Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally a Swingset!

We have talked about a swingset for a long time, but still never got one. Well, the Easter Bunny aka...Mawmaw and Pawpaw got the girls one for Easter! Taylor got one at thier house this summer and just loves going to their house to play on it, so I guess it was time. The Easter Bunny dropped it off at thier house and Saturday morning they brought it down in pieces on the trailer and spent the day at our house putting it together! I never knew those things really came in 12,000 pieces!! Now we know why people pay people to come and put them together....and I didn't even do any of the work! Well, now it gives Jason another excuse to do more to the yard! haha! We need mulch and stones and bushes and who knows what else!
I got made fun of for taking these pics, but oh well. I have before and after. Just wanted to remember what our yard looked like before the kids took over! It turned out really great and they love it. Parker loves swinging, so that should be some good fun this summer. I can't wait to put out the baby pool and swim and swing and BBQ all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment