Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finally an SUV for Mama Joy!

Ugh...we have been cramming in that little Jetta for two years now! God love the little thing, but it was just too small for a family of four! I sure will miss the cozy heated seats and never getting gas, but it was time to say good-bye.

Meet my new Jeep Commander! I love it!!! Of course its black like my last three cars, but thats partly why I liked it so much.  Its roomy (with a third row seat), has three sunroofs, and drives wonderful. And the best part is...we can all ride in mommy's car now without daddy's knees on the dashboard, and no more backaches for mom trying to get the kids in the car!
Her name is Jane....G.I. Jane!  LOL! Jason thinks I'm such a dork for naming her, but thats what girls do right? Isn't she pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment