Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our New Home

This Christmas was our first in our new home! So I decided I would start there. Our move is a long story and I won't go there, but it was a short process of finding a house and moving. Basically within a month. We stayed in the same general area and were able to find a newer and much bigger home that we love! Two stories, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and a big fenced in back yard with a deck! Too bad it was Novemeber when we moved so we couldn't enjoy the outside yet.
We took everything from the other house...and I mean everything! The new house didn't have that much work to do, it was very clean. Only needed some paint and new kitchen knobs!

even the swingset came (in tact!)

a much larger kitchen with storage!

Daddy putting up Christmas lights!

a see through fireplace!

the whole house was white, so gave it some neurtral color
 We are completely settled in and are loving our new home! The kids even slept in their beds on the first night...in their own rooms! I never thought that would happen. I totally thought they would want to share a room and would miss the old house and be scared here, but wow was I wrong! They love the new house and never looked back. Taylor had to console me when we went to the old house for the last time. I cried like a baby! She said, "mom, its going to be okay. Our new house is so much bigger and you are really going to like it!" It was so cute and she was right. I do love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment