Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1st Card's Game!

Sunday was our first cards game of the season and Parker's very first cards game ever!  We figured out that Taylor was just about the same age when she went to her first cards game on 4th of July. She was so cute too. It was the first time we saw her clap and she just started clapping when everyone else did.  How ironic that we said, "Well Parker, you better clap today!" (we have been working on it for a while) and she did!!! She didn't really clap along with everyone like she knew what was going on, but she did clap for the first time that day!  So cute!  She did like the game though. There was so much to look at!  We went with Pawpaw Mark, Julie, Haley and David, so that made it all more fun for Taylor too.  It was Albert Puljos Bat Day, so the kids all got bats and run the bases day, which we didn't do! The line was around the stadium and Taylor had no clue what that meant anyway, so we left.  Of course we ate plenty of junk! First thing Taylor saw was cotton candy! Funny thing was that my dad bought it for her and she opened it an tore off a piece and said, "Momma, what do we do with it?" She looked at me like I had 4 eyeballs when I told her to eat it! I had to eat a piece myself to prove to her that it was okay to eat it! David did the same thing....I guess they haven't had cotton candy before? Next was hot dogs and then ice cream helmets!  We went to eat basically,  oh and go the the bathroom! Cuz you know thats always fun when you're 3 too!  If I didn't check the scoreboard before we left I wouldn't have known we won! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment