Sunday, May 30, 2010

Parker is 9 months!

It occured to me on my first day back to teaching Aqua Fit class on Thursday that exactly 9 months ago to the day was the day that I was suppose to teach Aqua class, but had to call a sub because my water broke! It was a good thing it didn't break in the water, or I would have never known! Parker was born that thursday evening!  As I was treading water I realized how much easier it was this year!  I know they say that the pregnant belly makes you more boyant (sp?), but I'm not so sure about that!  I am about 20lbs. lighter this year and I think it makes a difference.  I must say though, water exercise is so good for you, especially when pregnant. I think that did wonders for me last year.
On this morning though I started to think back to last summer being pregnant and now thinking how much time as gone by and how fast Parker is growing!  Aww, 9 months is so big!  She's doing so many cute things.  She's just about to say her first words...it could be dada, mama, or uh-oh, (which were Taylor's first words).  She is clapping and trying to wave bye-bye and do "so big".  She almost pulled up on her bed today too! She gets on her knees and holds on and is really trying to figure out how to get to her feet!  One of these times she's gonna get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment