Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lake of the Ozarks

This weekend we went to the lake with Mawmaw and Pawpaw. The girls both had a great time. Taylor got to do alot of fun new things!  It was her first time on a boat. That didn't last too long because it was so choppy out there on the main channel....she wasn't so sure about it.  She rode go-carts...another thing she wasn't too sure about at first!  I wish I had a picture of her face! I don't think she knew how fast they went. She was sqeezing my arm so tight and her eyes were so big!  We did win though...we beat daddy and mawmaw.  She also did some fishing. She's done that before, but she's getting good at it. I think she caught the most fish....and the biggest (according to pawpaw). Mommy was excited that daddy bought her a new pink fishing pole, so we all did some fishing.
Parker had a great time just crawling around the condo and watching all the boats out the big full length windows. Wish we had those at home.  She of course did some swimming and splashing too. She was a happy girl with everyone around and paying attention to her.  I think everyone had a good weekend. Daddy got to rent a boat, Taylor and Parker got to swim, Mommy got to go to the outlet mall (by herself!), and I think Mawmaw and Pawpaw were happy with just relaxing and hanging out with the girls...which made us happy too! Thanks Mawmaw and Pawpaw!
This was the storm that rolled in Sat afternoon! Lots of boats got soaked out there!  Daddy and I also decided that we will have to own a boat soon! There's nothing better. I could be on a boat every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment