Wednesday, August 11, 2010

29 going on 90!

Well I'm turning 30 on Monday and I'm really okay with it, except that my husband is making fun of me and keeps saying that I look like I'm 85 because I hurt my back! For two days I was only able to lay or walk with my hands on my thighs! Ugh...I know I'm not suppose to twist and lift, but thats exactly what I did! Kids...look what they do to you! Anyway, I got in to see a chiropractor and she said she thought I just sprained some muscles and she did her thing and told me I should be better the next day. Well, tuesday came and I was not even close to better! I got alot of laughs at work the way I was walking! I saw another doctor that day and long story short, I am doing better on my muscle relaxers and pain killers! Wow, I know I'm not that old yet! Taylor has been my little home nurse. She has rubbed my back for me, gotten me the remote, and tried to stop daddy from laughing at me! She says, "Dad...don't laugh at Mom, her back hurts, its not nice!" Thanks Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment