Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm so behind!!

Life got crazy there for a while! Summer is always go, go, go!  I sure do take enough pictures, but I wish sometimes I could just voice record and post from my phone or something.
Since being back from vacation we've had the Rowberry Reunion, Dad's birthday, a float trip (adults only), and the fair parade.  And I just can't believe that we are planning for Parker's first birthday party already! I'm a little sad.  I remember this time last year planning for my maternity leave and getting all her things ready. I don't think you really realize how fast the years go until you have babies!  We are thinking she should be walking by her birthday...at least we hope. Poor girl can't keep up with us. By the time we walk to the other room and she gets there we pass her by again. She gets so mad! Lol!

Taylor is just about to turn 18 I think! I really don't know where she gets some of these things she says? We look at eachother and say, "I didn't tell her that." Like....when we were in the dressing room at Old Navy and she said, "mom....your legs are kind of rumpley!" I couldn't believe it! She was scrunching her nose and pointing at the back of my butt. I told her I work really hard and she better not tell anyone else that!
Over the weekend she went to the store with Mawmaw Lisa and she saw a grey stuffed animal horse (she's obsessed with stuffed animals) and told Mawmaw that she really needed that horse because she doesn't have a grandma horse at home! haha! Good think her grandma's don't have grey hair!  She also told me over the weekend while playing in Jaime and Julie's room (Jason's sisters who passed away) that Jaime and Julie were Tooth Fairys! Oh my gosh, I thought that was so cute and she came up with that on her own. We do talk about them often and about how they are angels and they watch over her, but I guess she thinks that angels are tooth fairies! Too sweet!

Here is the latest in photos...
Taylor in our garden with a big tomato. That big plant on the ground is a pumpkin plant that has taken over the yard!

The girls being pushed by Pawpaw in a cart he got from the fair.

Sissys waiting for the Fair Parade to start

Mommy and the girls....yes this is my sunday hat!

Mawmaw Lisa with the girls at the parade

A family shot when we went to visit Aunt Carol

1 comment:

  1. So cute Joy! This is the age where they will really start to crack you up! Reese is full of one liners that seem way beyond her years:)

    ReplyDelete