Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Parker!

Awww...I just can't believe our little Parker Corinne is already 1!! I remember that day like it was yesterday! Water broke at about 5:00am and we headed to the hospital about 7am. She was born at 6:08pm...6lbs. 14oz. She looked just like her sissy!
Well today we think she looks less like her sissy and more like her daddy. She is just on the verge of walking. She thinks she's pretty hot stuff standing by herself and soaks up the attention. She's a crazy little girl...nothing like Taylor was. We think she may be our problem child! We also got her ears pierced last weekend....those pics will be posted soon! She looks like a little girl now with those cute earings.

For her special treat today Taylor and I baked her confetti cupcakes last night and she had an "un-iced" cupcake for breakfast! She devoured it! I'll post some pics later.  Tonight Mawmaw and Pawpaw, Mawmaw Jan, Aunt Julie, Haley, David and us are going to Llyweln's for dinner.  I know she has no idea its her birthday, but I know she loves the extra attention.  I can't wait to see her eat the iced cupcakes!

So I'm halfway through the day and haven't cried yet! Only 9 more hours to go! haha!
Happy Birthday little monster! "Love you the mostest" as Taylor would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment