Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Days

So today was our second snow day. Really the first of the year, but its the second this winter season and its Parker's first time out in the snow! I love the look in thier eyes when they look out the window and see the snow for the first time! Parker says, "Ho Ho" like for some reason now snow always means Santa?? Its amazing the things she is putting together! The other day I thought it was so smart of her to see the humidifier going (cool mist of course) and to say "hottt". How did she know that seeing steam meant hot?? I mean really she only sees my coffee and we say hot! I thought that was so cute and clever so I went along with it! And she says hot so cute too!
Anyway, back to the snow day....it was alot of fun. Its so funny to see the little bitty ones try to walk in the snow! She did about 5 faceplants in the snow! It always reminds me of the movie A Christmas Story and the poor little boy who couldn't get up. They had fun sleding up and down the driveway. Daddy and Taylor got to have some fun sleding later in the day at the park too. I get really jealous of that stuff while I'm at work! If only I were a teacher or owned my own business....then I'd be doing that fun stuff with them :( Soon enough!
 this is as close as we're getting to a real dog, but Parker loves him!
 Go Daddy...faster, faster!
 Look at that little face!



No comments:

Post a Comment